Do you like interesting creative challenges and cutting edge technology? Want to be a part of building what has never been built before?
We work with the leading names in the theme park industry to design and build world-class multi-media rides and have also been involved with more than half of the telescope observatory enclosures on Earth. If you are looking for interesting work with a collaborative team and exciting products, then this is the place for you!
Dynamic is seeking a full-time Receptionist to provide reception and general office administration support. You enjoy making first and lasting impressions and will be our first point of contact to the public, whether it’s in-person visitors or phone and email queries.
You are organized, efficient, and accountable. You don’t get stumped easily and are always willing to offer a helping hand, no matter the task. You look for a variety of tasks to stay challenged and, most importantly, you know how to get things done!
In this role, you will report to the VP of Human Resources and will have ample opportunity to develop and exercise your autonomy in an exciting and ‘dynamic’ environment.
- Provide a friendly and efficient Reception to all visitors;
- Ensure an organized office environment for all employees, including general office upkeep of meeting rooms, kitchens, and common areas. This includes working closely with our Controller and contractors to identify and schedule building maintenance;
- Screen and forward phone calls while providing basic information to callers;
- Prepare and receive mail and courier deliveries, including inter-office mail;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as needed, such as preparing presentations, scanning documents, booking appointments, etc.;
- Manage meeting room calendars and schedule ad-hoc meetings as needed. Ensure meeting rooms are prepared and presentable for meetings;
- Arrange catering for teams, meetings, and special events;
- Work closely with Accounting to track and reconcile office expenditures, credit card purchases, and petty cash expense reports;
- Monitor, order, and stock office supplies;
- Ensure knowledge of employee movement in and out of the company, including liaising with HR, IT, and Payroll on new employee onboarding and employee exits (phone list, seating plan, etc.);
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements (air, car, hotel, etc.) after receiving appropriate approvals;
- Other reasonable duties as required.
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years as a receptionist, office administrator or administrative assistant in a similar office environment;
- An approachable, welcoming presence with the ability to maintain a positive attitude and build trusted relationships while balancing numerous requirements in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, adapt quickly, and work independently as well as a part of a team
- High accountability and resourcefulness with a focus on efficiency and continuous improvement;
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Fluency in English, spoken and written