Our Engineering teams located in Port Coquitlam offer great opportunities for students. Students are exposed to a wide range of tasks such as assisting with testing, technical documentation, and design. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced mentors on exciting projects and ground-breaking technologies as we continue to challenge the limits of the amusement park industry.
This role will work closely with our project teams on our amusement ride projects. We are looking for senior-level undergraduate or graduate students in the Electrical/Mechatronics engineering field who are available to begin employment in January 2018 for a minimum period of 4 months.
Please include your unofficial transcript and cumulative GPA with your application. You do not have to be enrolled in a co-op program to be considered.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Major in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering;
· Familiarity or experience with PLC programming and robotics programming is an asset;
· Excellent MS Excel skills. VBA knowledge is preferred;
· Experience with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD. Experience with AutoCAD Electrical is an asset;
· Strong technical writing and documentation abilities;
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Fluency in languages in addition to English is an asset.